Thursday 16 June 2016

Eau Thermale Avene Hydrating skin tone perfector

Hi guys
I wanted to share a new product I have been trying out  it 
Avene Hydrance optimale 






If any of you have been following my blog from the start you will know I absolutely love Avene 
Their skincare range is amazing so when I had heard they had out a skin tone perfector I had to get my hands on it ASAP!!
I have been quite dehydrated lately so my skin hasn't looked the best so knowing how hydrating Avene products are I had high hopes.
This is  tinted light  mattifying  moisturiser with SPF 30 protection which is amazing and very convenient especially coming into warmer summer months as we all need to keep our skin safe and healthy,  It has Adjust-colour technology which means it will adapt to your own skin tone which is a good thing as when swatched for the first time  the colour is very dark and warm considering it is a light but after you massage it in to your skin its adapts to your own skin tone leaving you with a natural healthy glow.
Its soft focus and smoothing agents fill fine lines,smooth skin and help to blur flaws and imperfections.
It also has a Patented hydrance  complex which keeps the skin hydrated and looking healthy all day long!
The science behind the formulation mimics the eyes unique hydration system to lock in the hydrating benefits of  signature soothing and anti-irritating  Avene Thermal spring water, which by the way is also amazing and trust me your best friend when it gets really hot and muggy out 
What do you guys think?

-Martina
XXX





No comments:

Post a Comment